Home Remedies for Tooth Discolouration - does it work?
Do you have discoloured or stained teeth? Then you may be looking for a simple and inexpensive way to whiten your teeth. Home remedies for tooth discolouration are always popular. But do they really help and are they safe for your dental health and gums? We have answers and tips for these questions in this blog article.
Tooth powder made from activated carbon to remove stubborn stains, plaque and tartar. For naturally white teeth. Also perfect for preparation before using the Whitening Strips or Kit.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Effective removal of deposits and discolorations
- Restoration of natural teeth whiteness
Would you like the maximum whitening result every time you brush your teeth? Then this Toothpaste with Activated Charcoal and an optical blue light filter is just made for you. For gentle daily dental and oral hygiene.
- Ensures extra-white teeth
- Based on our clinically tested Whitening formulation
- Remineralizes the enamel and relieves existing tooth sensitivity
- Antioxidants for healthy gums
- Formulated and produced in Switzerland
Whiten your teeth painlessly with our in-office bleaching. Performed by expert dental hygienists.
- Naturally white teeth
- Painless and without peroxides
- Easy to book online
For best results, please make sure that your last dental hygiene was no longer than 2 months ago.Book appointment