Tartar: An unwanted guest in our mouths
Tartar, also called dental calculus, is a solid deposit on your teeth that you cannot remove by rinsing or brushing. It develops when inorganic substances from your saliva are deposited in the soft plaque and can lead to various dental health issues. In this blog post, you will find out how you can prevent that and what you can do against tartar that has already formed.
Your solution for stubborn plaque. Whitening Toothpaste Anti Plaque is designed to remove plaque and whiten teeth at the same time. For daily gentle dental and oral hygiene.
- Removes stubborn stains and tartar
- Based on our clinically tested Whitening formulation
- Remineralizes the enamel and relieves existing tooth sensitivity
- Antioxidants for healthy gums
- ormulated and produced in Switzerland
Whiten your teeth painlessly with our in-office bleaching. Performed by expert dental hygienists.
- Naturally white teeth
- Painless and without peroxides
- Easy to book online
For best results, please make sure that your last dental hygiene was no longer than 2 months ago.Book appointment