How often should you change your toothbrush?
Brushing your teeth daily is one of the most basic and important habits for maintaining your oral health. It helps remove plaque, prevent tooth decay and keep gums healthy. But even the most disciplined brushing routine can lose its effectiveness if toothbrush changes are neglected. Changing your toothbrush regularly ensures that the bristles stay in optimal condition and work effectively. If you don't change your toothbrush regularly, all the positive effects of brushing could be negated, as a worn toothbrush will not be able to clean your teeth and gums effectively.
The sustainable toothbrush. Our toothbrush combines elegant design with smart ergonomics. Soft bristles and light weight for gentle brushing.
- 1/3 of the brush consists of wheat straw
- Ergonomic and soft bristles
- Designed in Switzerland
Your solution for stubborn plaque. Whitening Toothpaste Anti Plaque is designed to remove plaque and whiten teeth at the same time. For daily gentle dental and oral hygiene.
- Removes stubborn stains and tartar
- Based on our clinically tested Whitening formulation
- Remineralizes the enamel and relieves existing tooth sensitivity
- Antioxidants for healthy gums
- ormulated and produced in Switzerland