My teeth are yellow, what should I do?
If you look in the mirror and grimace at the sight of yellow teeth, don't despair! You may be wondering what could have caused teeth yellowing or how to get your bright smile back. Luckily, we have answers for you. With a few simple tips, helpful products and a little know-how, it's easy to whiten your teeth again and maintain proper dental care at the same time. Read on to find out more about why your teeth turn yellow and how you can get them shining again!
Tooth powder made from activated carbon to remove stubborn stains, plaque and tartar. For naturally white teeth. Also perfect for preparation before using the Whitening Strips or Kit.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Effective removal of deposits and discolorations
- Restoration of natural teeth whiteness
Whiten your teeth painlessly with our in-office bleaching. Performed by expert dental hygienists.
- Naturally white teeth
- Painless and without peroxides
- Easy to book online
For best results, please make sure that your last dental hygiene was no longer than 2 months ago.Book appointment
Would you like the maximum whitening result every time you brush your teeth? Then this Toothpaste with Activated Charcoal and an optical blue light filter is just made for you. For gentle daily dental and oral hygiene.
- Ensures extra-white teeth
- Based on our clinically tested Whitening formulation
- Remineralizes the enamel and relieves existing tooth sensitivity
- Antioxidants for healthy gums
- Formulated and produced in Switzerland